Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bad mood

Monday is the last day working.
10am-10:30pm
A very long working hours.
But not tired, because very few customer.
Last Saturday and Sunday lin yng never work.
She left me a person go shopping
LIN YNG SUI PO !!!
Luckily got pui man accompany me.
If not you all cannot see me already.
You should know what i'm saying.
He was a good boss,but he good enough to let us feel uncomfortable.
I decide not to work with him.
But,
NO WORK NO INCOME
I can help my brother take care of his shop.
And my mum she will paiy my salary.
Better than nothing.
Everything need money.
There is no money,life would be difficult.

In another 3 months i will enter college.
Every problem have to solve by myself.
No one can rely to.
After graduation, all my friends are busy with thier own future.
No more gathering.
This really makes people sad. =(
Miss them so much.
TIME WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING
Is not a very good mood these days
My minds there was always a lot of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment