Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 1 @TARC

Today is the first day to college
And I slept very well yesterday
No nightmare =)
My class start at 10am until 12pm
There are divide into 2 groups
Group A : A--K (400 students) and Group B : L--S (400 students)
I'm in the group B
This is for the first week only
Just follow by the surname

Okay !
Today i reached college around 930am
Me and wei wah walk all the way to the hall
What DKD ?!
Both of us was sweating
The weather really drive me crazy
I want to take off my shirt if I can do that as well
Of cause inside the hall is full of air-condition
I want to take pic but i don't dare to take out my camera
So no pic for this post and the rest i think
I try my best to take more pic
And the first lessons is....
Assets Equity Liabilities
I learn this during Form 4
Is the same la
The whole lessons quite easy
I didn't get to meet jia jian today
Brother you should come early so that we can sit together
Tomorrow la kay ?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My dad went to hospital yesterday
Today he going to do operation
I went to visit him yesterday
He wearing the green colour shirt and pants
Like ah pek u know ?!
And the food is bad
1/10
It is tasteless
I never try la
But look at my dad emotion
I know it is not good
Government hospital ma
You can't expect so much also
So,
hope you will get well soon

No comments:

Post a Comment