Thursday, November 24, 2011

Assignments and Tests !

Ohaiyo :D
This semester really drive me crazyyyyy ! Since last two week I had pass up 2 assignment and I sat for two test in a day. Next week is the due date for another assignment which is Financial Management.  I don't like all the subject from this semester because there are theory no calculation. I'm actually study Accounting but why only few calculation subject ?! 
For the assignment part, everyone is just their own part then we combine all the information together. This is the best way I think because if we discuss together there will appear problem of brain storming. But for our team we got the best Team Work Power. Although we did it last min but we still can pass up on time !  
Bye. I still got two test on next Wednesday. It is time to move my concentrate to my note ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment