Sunday, January 24, 2010

This Thursday until next Monday got another road show at cheras.
Peter want me and lin yng to continue the job.
He called me just now said that lin yng only can work on weekdays..
But weekends cannot because she want go buy new year clothes.
And he ask me to help him work for Saturday and Sunday.
I told him that I cannot cause my mum said if lin yng never work u don't go.
Help your brother jaga shop. She will pay me salary.
Or go genting work together with my 2nd sis better.
Peter said if i can't work for him during weekends nobody help him already. And can find a friend go together.
Ee leng don't want
Ping yee's mum don't let her go work
Who else?
I haven't buy new year clothes yet.
Weekdays my mum need to work only Weekends she got time to bring us go.
How?

Thursday,
Peter need 1 person stay at shop and 1 person follow him go set up for the fair.
Cause ah teng never off for 2 weeks already. We have to replace her.
Then lin yng ask me follow him go set up. She stay at shop.
But...
I don't feel like want to going alone.

Want? or Don't want?

Tell my mum 1st la. See what she say.
Hard to decide...


我爸爸的身体健康出现了问题。
他有遗传性的心脏病
上个星期二他去kuantan公干,到了半夜他突然觉得胸口很痛。
他的朋友马上带他去医院。结果医生说他有心脏病。
到了8点早上,他的朋友打电话给我妈妈告诉她我爸爸的情况。
我妈妈听到了马上跑出房间告诉大家。
当时我在化妆我也被吓倒了。
爸爸看起来非常健康。一点都不像有病。
妈妈说我们的家族有遗传的,我婆婆和伯伯都是因为这种病而去世的。
她叫我们要注意自己的饮食习惯。
还有医生要爸爸把烟酒戒掉。爸爸也很听话没有在抽烟和喝酒了。
爸爸去公干之前有和妈妈吵架。
妈妈还说不要理他。不要和他说话。
反而最担心是她。担心得每晚都失眠。
全家人都很担心爸爸的身体。
希望他的病情能收到控制 早日康复。

No comments:

Post a Comment