Sunday, April 24, 2011

240411 ♥


My relatives came to Subang. They are from Cameron Highlands.
They work as farmer. Hey ! Please don't look down at farmer. They are very rich. I don't know why ?! Become a farmer are very rich but do you know they have pay their very hard work on it ? They have to wake up very early in the morning to collect all the vegetables. Can you do it ? 
Please give a big clap to whole world of the farmer =D

We brought them to Sunway Pyramid. They like to shopping because Cameron Highlands has no shopping mall only got night market. They feel curious !


 * spot my mum 

   
Chatime is now opening for business. My sister and I are fan of Chatime.
We order LARGE Pearl Milk Tea 
* thumb up *



After that, we went to IKEA
They didn't buy anything but still want to shop. 


I send this pictures thru MMS to BABY BOY 
Nothing to do.

Thats all for this short post ! 
-tata-

No comments:

Post a Comment