Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Especially for U

Finally ! I got a little bit time to update my blog. And yeah , now it is a blogging time everyone 
This is a birthday post for my Baby Boy. I had delayed it for 2 weeks ady ! Sorry 죄송합니다

22th May 2011, before 12am we went to SS15 Station One for supper ! 



The food and drink not bad ! *thumb up*

The BIG day 23th May 2011, his sister came back from Singapore ! She belanja us go to Sushi Zanmai to celebrate his birthday. Pei Pei, thankiu so much ! 
After school went back home shower the headed to Pyramid. 

His lovely sister, Pei Pei 

We always love Sushi Zanmai 

This is kici-miao birthday cake for Baby Boy  

We didn't took much pictures because we looks ugly ! 
This is the only NICE pictures that I took with Baby Boy. Are you agree ?! 

We always love Chatime too  Have a sit and enjoy our Chatime  !

3 ugly face in a roll. Haha =D

Lastly, this is Baby Boy birthday present ! 
Braun Buffel wallet. It cost RM250 ++

Happy belated birthday my darling 
No matter what happens I will always stick with you ♥ 
I love you 

1 comment: