Thursday, September 1, 2011

A day before Merdeka !

As you know I was planned my shopping day with my sister last week ! Hahahah ;) My cousin Christine joined us. We reached 1 Utama at 930am because Baby Boy need to work at 945am so we just follow his car. It's was fun. This is the first time I came to 1Utama at these time ! I'm shock , It is alot of people are start shopping in the early morning. Crazyyyyy =.=
1030am I went to queue up for Cars 2 but there are no more nice place for us to choose , so we changed to Spy Kids All The Time In The World. Not bad too. 

 Rating : 7/10

This is a must during shopping. Camwhore time ♥ 

Before get in to the cinema hall, sister yee chien want to take pictures with Mc Queen !

Sushi Zanmai for lunch. It is always our choice. Without fail. It is crowded. We queue for more than 15 mins.



Food of the day  ♥

Took by my lousy camera



Let's shout : " Merdeka , Merdeka , Merdeka " 
Happy Birthday to Malaysia , Happy 54th birthday to Malaysia 
1 Malaysia - Slogan of Malaysia 

No comments:

Post a Comment