Friday, October 21, 2011

InkiONE K-Pop Party

Annyeong-Haseyo !!! 
My younger sister keep on saying my blog is dead blog. But... She is right.
Back to topic. I won the tickets to One HD's InkiOne K-Pop party. I can't believe that. Because the contest is just so easy. There just required you to write a paragraph tell them why you One HD. You have to continue with this part "I love One HD....." (i don't know why I can won because my English level so low) And I just wrote that I love One HD because there got alots of Korean show like Running Man , Star king , K-pop Countdown and etc.



Winner Letter 

You want to know what is the Prize ?
Grand Prize : A 3D 2N trip to South Korea in late December including return flight, accommodation and tickets for 2 to watch 2011 SBS Gayo Daejun.
Second Prize :  A Sony T110 Camera
Consolation Prize : ONE Goodie Bag with exclusive collectibles

For the party I have to bring 2 friends to the party. Vinccy Hsien Qi is a Korean freak also so I invited her. Thanks Qi Qi. I want to bring my younger sister along but I can't because they already mentioned that must be above 18 years old. How's about another ticket ? IDK =.=" I don't want to waste the ticket.
I'm freaking excited. Anyways, Thanks to One HD for giving me a chance go to the party.
Please support One HD by like their Facebook page ONETVASIA !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment