Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bored

I hate this boring life.
Meaningless.
Everyday continue the same routine. Make me going crazy.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
EAT,ONLINE,SLEEP,EAT,ONLINE, SLEEP
Go work?
Ya. i have to wait 1 more week then only start working.
Still got 1 more week have to go.
OMGGGGGGGGGGG
I think february i work at Kota Damansara.
Boutique.
I need money thats why i have to go for work.
Then i can go shopping with my babes.
I miss them.
I miss yum cha session.
Hopes Lin yng Ee leng Ping yee Hsien qi can get license a.s.a.p.
then we can hang out everyday.
Haha.
Eeleng and Ping yee will start working on monday.
Bizzy body,usj,rm70 per day
Good luck ya.
MURNI ON EELENG AND PING YEE
i going tarc with lin yng after we get spm result.
I know that is far but no choice. Tarc very cheap depends on other college.
Taylors 1 semester's fee can complete tarc diploma alr.
who can affort those super expensive fee?
i know many of you can but for me is hard.
From now on,
i have to complete all college thing by myself.
Find a house,fee....and more
Hopes i can manage all the thing.
yee ying jia yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment